BridgerPay has strict guidelines regarding the businesses, products, and services that we deem to be prohibited or restricted from using BridgerPay’s services.
- Prohibited – we will not process for these products and services.
- Restricted – may be eligible but only with prior approval in writing from BridgerPay Compliance.
The types of businesses listed below are representative, but not exhaustive. Businesses that offer illegal products or services are never eligible to use BridgerPay.
If you are uncertain as to whether a business is Prohibited or Restricted or you have questions about how these requirements apply to your clients, please contact BridgerPay Compliance (email@example.com).
Prohibited Products and Services – will not be allowed
- Adult entertainment, website or contents such as:
- Sexually oriented items such as sex toys
- Adult escorts, prostitution services and massage parlours
- Child pornography
- Male or Female Sexual Enhancement Supplements or Products
- Video texting or paid subscriptions to live-streaming where it involves adult erotic content or conversations
- Gentleman’s Clubs, Strip Clubs and Topless Bars
- Counterfeit items
- Credit repair services
- Drugs or drug proprietors selling illegal substances
- Drug paraphernalia that involves equipment designed for making or using drugs
- Espionage equipment and accessories
- Human remains and body parts
- Illegal investment schemes
- Illegal downloads of movies, music, computer and video games
- Illegal software – e.g. Malware, Software to break encryption of phones/computers
- Illegal sale of financial information (e.g. bank accounts, bank cards)
- Poisonous and hazardous materials
- Products/Services promoting abuse, hatred, racism, religious persecution, terrorism, violence or contain offensive content
- Pyramid or ponzi schemes
- Sanction list inclusions (global)
- Shell banks and companies
- Signal Jammers/Blockers that interferes with cellular/communication devices
- Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods
- Surrogacy services
- Tobacco / Cigar / Electronic Cigarette / Nicotine content products
- Trade of weapons, ammunition, military arms, explosive devices and firearm parts
- Any other category, products or services that BridgerPay decides to prohibit, in its sole discretion.