With over 20 years of experience in all areas of marketing, Laoura will be a strong addition to BridgerPay’s world-class branding and acquisition teams.
Laoura joined ahead of BridgerPay’s first-ever worldwide hybrid event, which will be broadcast live from Limassol on May 25th.
“I am delighted to be joining the BridgerPay team at such a key time of growth for the company,“ said Laoura “Our founders Ran and Yaron are two of the most innovative and dynamic tech heroes out there, so inevitably BridgerPay’s SaaS is offering the best in class paytech. The pandemic accelerated the necessity for savvy eCommerce to a level that enterprises globally weren’t ready for. BridgerPay’s platform addresses the massive global issue of rejected transactions and cross-border payment processing for any business. Payments globally will double in size by 2025, so BridgerPay is truly the answer to the future of payments and personally I can’t wait to be part of its growth.”
The announcement of the global event comes shortly after the extremely well-received news about the Company’s $6 million seed round and its launch of the world’s first self-onboarding payment operations platforms.
The Future of Payments took place on May 25th at the Patthio Municipal Theatre in Limassol, and was broadcasted live worldwide.
The Future of Payments Event Schedule:
- Meet the founders whose vision is revolutionizing and simplifying the intricate universe of online payments
- Understand the challenges and opportunities that the world of digital payments presents for merchants
- Take a full product tour from start to finish, including key features, and experience how the platform can make an instant impact for any business
- Hear the benefits of BridgerPay straight from a real enterprise client
- Meet the world-class team that is turning the vision into reality and take a virtual tour of the office
- Hear from Co-founder & CTO Yaron Hersh as he unveils a new, revolutionary feature
- Get to ask any question in an open, live Q&A